Short drive days are much better I have decided. Clare and Robin are so much better to hang out with on short driving days - just sayin’
Today was all of four hours driving, plus a gas/bathroom/stretch/eat stop, so they slept in a bit and got to their friends place in the afternoon, where I was promptly forgotten in the car. Yeah, thanks.
As a result of my complete boredom, I’ve decided to share some photos I didn’t get to share earlier in the trip (usually for space reasons - Clare gets very cranky when the website won’t let her format things nicely).
Enjoy the photos
Whatever!
![]() |
| “Dirt Shirt” blanket (dyed in PEI red dirt) We don’t talk about what item they bought to be my blanket |
![]() |
| Fries with the works (fries, gravy, hamburger and mushy peas) It’s an island thing - not just at one place! |
![]() |
| I think it’s bigger than me! |
![]() |
| Made just my size :) |
![]() |
| New friends?? (No they didn’t buy me one even though I asked) |





No comments:
Post a Comment