Tuesday, July 08, 2025

Boring!

 


You humans and your clothes.  I don’t see the point.  I get along just fine with my layer of fuzzy fur.  *sigh*  Today we went into Summerside and did laundry.  How fun!  

We visited another Dairy Bar (these things are everywhere - not a chain or anything, just roadside eateries, most with dairy bar in the title).  I think they’ve eaten at 4 of them now, including that massive seafood shared plate(s) I shared yesterday.  I’ve been told they all had amazing food.


Then we went to another beach.  Belmont Beach Provincial Park was perfect, not a sole in sight!  It’s just a small day-beach and nobody was there!  In the almost four hours we were there we saw two other people (who came and went).  I was bored but Clare and Robin seemed to think it was wonderful.  

One can only sit in a little blue tent/shelter and stare at waves for so long you know!

Whatever!


No comments:

Post a Comment