Two days of driving. Not much to say about that.
Currently staying at Rock Cabin Camping (yes, that's the name of the place) near Cave City, Kentucky. We are staying in one of their rock cabins, which means the wifi doesn't extend to inside the cabin (well, it sort of does, if you sit on the floor right by the cabin door). Clare has already written an entire blog for today, but it didn't save properly (thanks to said internet issues) and now she's mad at me as I beg her to rewrite it. I think the only reason she's actually doing it, is because she's still feeling guilty about leaving me to sleep in the car last night while her and Robin slept in a nice hotel room.
Anyways, I'm mostly writing to let all my fans know I'm ok. Tomorrow we are going to see Mammoth Caves National Park. We are hoping to get in on a walk-up tour, and we also have an evening one already booked. That said, its unlikely I'll convince Clare to sit outside and blog for me again after that tour, so you can safely assume that you won't hear from me tomorrow. Hopefully the next night we'll have better internet, and she can share pictures from the caves and everything.
Whatever!
No comments:
Post a Comment