Tuesday, July 02, 2019

So This Happened...


Yeah.  If you hadn’t heard, surprise!  
My scribe got married... and I get to go on her honeymoon. 
😆😆

I don’t exactly know what a honeymoon is, or why people think it’s funny that I’m “crashing” it.  All I know is Clare has had MapQuest open a lot lately and we are definitely going on a road trip!  That’s all I need to know people!

First, a big welcome to my new fans, er.. I mean readers (soon to be fans??).  I always like a new audience to share my adventures with (waves to Robin’s family).  Feel free to check out my previous adventures.  They might not have Robin in them, but they do feature a cute little bear, and if you don’t want to miss an entry, subscribe (top of the column on the right) to get my wonderful narratives by email.  Got it?  Good.  Let’s travel!

Where are we going?  *sigh* Not Europe (see my previous posts from Montreal if that doesn’t make sense to you).  Maybe one day...

We are headed to Utah - again!  I think that makes this trip four or five.  I’ve lost track.  Five - Clare says this is trip five!  Come on, can’t we go to Europe yet?  No offence to my wonderful friends in Utah who I am very excited to see, but I’m a travelling bear, and I really want to go somewhere NEW!  

Ok, ok.  I’ll stop complaining about Clare’s lack of creativity and remember that she has always taken me to see new things on every visit, and I’ll trust that she will do the same this time.  Besides, I have a new companion to break in on this trip (maybe if I train Robin right, SHE will take me to Europe!).

This great adventure begins on July 4th.  Hmm, something about that rings a bell, like it’s an important date somewhere... Nope, not coming to me.  *shrugs*  It can’t be that important then, can it?  Moving on.  We will be driving across the US, similar to our last road trip adventure, only in reverse order (I-80 there and I-70 coming home, with a week in Colorado).  Clare has assured me that there are new adventures in the plans, as well as a “fun kids wedding” in Utah, whatever that means.  I guess I’ll find out later.

Until the fourth, my friends...
Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment