Once again I have a very tired scribe who doesn't really want to type for me, and yet I have so much I want to say (including complaining about NOT getting to go along on the ride to pick up my best buddy Di).Needless to say, it was a very long day, and much fun was had by all. The highlight of my day, was literally highlighted by the sun. How nice of them to put me in the spotlight.
I was the officiant of this interesting occasion, and I was even given a voice. I have a British accent; who knew!
The ceremony was fun, followed by food, and dancing to strange songs about chickens, macarenas and hokey pokeys. I can't pretend to understand what it was all about, but everyone else seemed to know all about them. Then there was the water fight, and then throwing little plastic balls at each other. *shakes head* I really don't understand you humans at all.
I did learn about the pans though... this is what came out of those? Pretty cool, huh?
Sadly, I think my scribe is falling asleep at the keyboard, so I guess I better stop pestering her to write more. Hopefully I'll have time to tell you more, and share more pictures tomorrow.
Night all,
Whatever!
No comments:
Post a Comment