Whatever is a six inch tall teddy bear determined not to spend his life sitting on a shelf gathering dust, waiting for his eventual demise in a city dump. With a lot of courage and determination, not to mention a little humour, he is set to travel the world. The only problem - he can’t do it alone. With a unique sense of humour, Whatever tells of the laughter, frustration and wonder of travelling at the mercy of his human escorts.
Monday, August 22, 2011
I'm Singing in the Rain
Well maybe not singing, partly since I have no vocal chords, and partly because I was tucked safely into Di's inside pocket while she and Clare went for a walk to photograph the backyard in the rain. Since this was the sum total of the day, there isn't a whole lot for me to say about it all. However, they took some pretty cool pictures between them so I thought I'd let the pictures speak for themselves, except that pictures can't talk (mostly because they don't have vocal chords either). So, umm... well make up your own story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment