Monday, July 01, 2024

We are going back people!

Anyone remember the story behind this rain poncho, er I mean flag?  If not, it’s from our trip to Quebec City last year, when we had a lot of fun collecting info for a Girl Guide trip this year!  Well the time has come, and I’m all in (sadly my banshee from our Florida trip is not coming, but I have enjoyed flying on it ever since February).

I’m guessing I’ll have a few new readers along for the ride (since I know Clare is sharing this with parents) so “Hi to new and old!”  And a reminder that there should be a link or a place on this page somewhere for you to put your email in and get these straight to your inbox.  Isn’t technology cool?

Warning, this isn’t a typical travel blog.  Sometimes I leave out the travel bits and vent about my human companions that aren’t always mindful of little me.  However, I have noticed that my Girl Guide friends have always taken care of me, so here’s hoping this new group will too!


We leave tomorrow morning, bright and early (like 5:30 to meet kids at 5:45)  Anyone want to lay bets about how many of them fall asleep in the car before we get out of Guelph?

We are driving all the way to Quebec City tomorrow, so lots of driving and not a lot of doing, but you know I can always find a story in my travels.  So here’s to the next seven days of exploring - some will be a repeat of last year, some will be new, and all will be with my new friends!

Let’s go!

Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment