| Before Spa |
The day started fairly slow, and I was initially really irritated that they went shopping and left me alone, sitting on the couch, staring at a blank tv screen. I mean, how rude is that! However, they returned with some special supplies for my spa day, so can I stay mad at them?
As usual I got a nice run through the washer and dryer (kinda fun spinning around in the water, and then all the warm air, although I don't recommend it for you humans), and then got my little suction cup paws all cleaned up and scrubbed, as well as my fur de-linted.
The part I wasn't expecting was, well, let's call it reconstructive surgery. Most if you may not realize that one of my arms had no stuffing left, and the other wasn't much better, and neither was my neck, making it hard to hold my head up.
What surprised Clare as she started my procedure, was that when she cut one stitch at the back of my neck, the entire seam came undone and I nearly lost my head. How scary (thankfully I was unconscious for this). You'll be glad to know the surgery was successful, and I now have two functioning arms (with both beads and stuffing), and more stuffing in my belly and neck, so I sit up straight again. Yay!
Then came the best part of today's spa treatment; as Clare tried to cover my "tail" (remainder of a white tag) with black sharpie marker, she discovered it worked well on my fur as well. She then kindly gave me a full makeover with the marker, possibly making me more black than I was when I was bought (but that was so long ago, I might just have forgotten).
Still, I feel like a new bear tonight, well stuffed, and looking quite handsome if I say so myself.
Whatever!
| After Spa |
No comments:
Post a Comment