Sunday, October 30, 2016

Short and Sweet

I know I said I would catch you all up on our last day at Disney but my scribe is exhausted and is refusing to do so (I told you she was selfish).

We did have fun yesterday but didn't get back to the hotel until after 11pm, then were up at 7am to pack up and were on the road by 9am.  Four stops, and twelve hours later, we finally pulled into the driveway back at KayRena's house, and were instantly accosted by a group of kids who missed their mom (and let's face it, were eager to get the gifts she brought them back). Before we knew it, it was 11:30 and my blog still hadn't been touched.  The nerve!

 I at least wanted you all to know we had a safe drive back, and promise I will catch you up tomorrow.

 Night friends,
Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment