Whatever is a six inch tall teddy bear determined not to spend his life sitting on a shelf gathering dust, waiting for his eventual demise in a city dump. With a lot of courage and determination, not to mention a little humour, he is set to travel the world. The only problem - he can’t do it alone. With a unique sense of humour, Whatever tells of the laughter, frustration and wonder of travelling at the mercy of his human escorts.
Sunday, October 30, 2016
Back With the Family
Two posts in one day! You won't know what to do with yourselves! But I promised a catch up, so that you will get, my friends.
I slept in! Others went to church, but I decided I needed to catch up on a little sleep, and so did Clare, although she had been up most of the night, not feeling well, so we'll give her that. I must say, for once I really enjoy the extra sleep (you never thought I would say that, did you?).
After lunch we carved pumpkins. Now I remember seeing interesting characters created out of what looked like giant orange tomatoes at Disney but I figured they were all plastic, and that's how they came. Boy what a mess this project was! No wonder they did it on the back patio. It took way longer then I would have expected, but I'll blame that on the fact that the pumpkin is way bigger than me! By the time we finished and cleaned up, it was time for late supper and then Clare finally agreed to update my blog, which has taken the entire evening (thank you Clare).
Here's my proof that I did my own carving. Kes handed me a marker and said "use this to draw whatever," so I did! :D
Whatever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment