Welcome back! All of you should have got my email about having to change some email thingy that Clare (hopefully) fixed (we will know after this post goes live!) Please let us know if it worked if you can. Thanks
So where is my next adventure to, you might ask? Quebec (in and around Quebec City and Tadoussac) - another place I have not been before! I know I’ve whined a lot about wanting to go to Europe, but Clare and Robin have made a travel goal of seeing all the provinces and territories of Canada (something about seeing our own country first). At first I was bummed because everyone kept saying Europe, but travel is travel and apparently Canada’s a pretty big place… so let’s go!
We are leaving early this Saturday and I’ve been told it’s at least a 10 hours drive, so there isn’t likely to be much excitement to write about that day, but hey, I seem to collect stories wherever I go, so you never know!
Either way, I’m looking forward to sharing my new adventure with you all.
Whatever!
No comments:
Post a Comment