It’s been three years! I’ve been waiting and waiting… Clare and Robin just kept saying something about a weird virus that made travel impossible. I don’t know if I buy it, but I do know they’ve been home a whole lot more than usual, so I guess there might be something to their story. Maybe…
Anyways, once again I have to thank their love of Girl Guides for this new adventure. Remember my great adventure in Montreal with a huge pile of Guides and Pathfinders? If not, you can read about it here. This time I will be travelling with much fewer, and a slightly older group, called Rangers. In fact this trip is only for the oldest of the Rangers - kind of a last hurrah before becoming adults. I’m in!
![]() |
| Love maps! Those other papers… not so much! |
Hold up, I was just informed that this trip is not for two months! So why am I writing tonight? Oh right, I got to meet my new travel companions tonight, and boy this is gonna be some trip! We went on a short hike, had a picnic, and went over all sorts of paperwork (*yawn* I’ll just nap over here until you’re all done).
![]() |
| Snap, ME, Pop and Crackle :) |
Just to give you one more glance into the character of my new team, this is what they chose to do when Clare requested one more photo of all of us. For those not familiar with “The Lion King”, Simba (baby lion) is being held up by Rafiki, while all the animals come to meet their future king. And yes, that means *I* am that future King, and they are bowing to ME! Yup, I think this is going to be a perfect set of travel companions. I really do.
Whatever!
![]() |
| It’s the circle of life… everyone sing now! |



No comments:
Post a Comment