Do you see the date of the last post? Do you see the year? That's right! It's been 3 years... THREE! Apart from the move from one apartment to another, I have sat on a shelf collecting dust for three years folks!
The good news; I'm going on a trip.
The bad news; its only one night.
The good news; I get off the shelf.
The bad news; I will barely leave the country (but hey, I will leave the country).
Clare and Rissa have finally planned a mini vacation to visit a place they went to many years ago, when Clare was like 9 or something. The ruins of a castle (with a heartbreaking love story attached) had just been bought, and tours were being run to raise money to restore it. Now, nearly 40 years later, they have decided to go back and see the restoration. Sounds like a good plan to me (of course, any plan that gets me off the shelf sounds like a good plan to me).
Want info now?: www.boldtcastle.com/
For fun, Rissa dug out some photos of their original trip. Lets have a look at some fun 1979 photos, shall we (yes, that's Clare, the little one with the red hair. Rissa was clearly behind the camera; some things never change!). Lets see if we can find the same spots to retake these photos tomorrow!
Off to bed, need my sleep for this adventure you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment