Sunday, June 05, 2011

Who Was Paying Attention?

Trivia Quiz Time :D

Were you paying attention?  Some of these questions were answered along the way; some were not, but I never said I was fair.  Points for creativity as well as accuracy!  Share your guesses (for fun or to see if you're right, if you really are that competitive).    Eventually I'll post the answers (okay, Clare will... if she remembers).  Enjoy.

1)  What was the purpose of the trip?

2)  What cities did I visit on this trip (actually stopped in, not driven through)?

3)  What was the highest elevation I reached (bonus marks if you know where I reached it)?

4)  How many Build-a-Bears were created and what were their names?

5)  What instrument did I play in Rock Band?

6)  What colour were my beary wings?

7)  What movie did I take Ida Know to?

8)  What animal(s) did the kids get a group photo taken with at the zoo?

9)  What is the significance of these letters?
Y G PC M U H H NS V U

10)  What will my next adventure be (and when would be really nice to know too)?

No comments:

Post a Comment