Sunday, June 29, 2025

Rissa always liked a good story

My old travelling companion (Rissa) always said stories were the best part of the trip sometimes.  Well do I have a story for her (although she kinda already knows it, but that’s beside the point).

It’s hard to put words to the exact nature of my adventure.  I think I’ll let the pictures (and some captions) do the work.

10:30 am - PEI or bust!



11:30 am - Something is wrong!
I can’t quite see it though

I got to ride in a big truck!  It was amazing!

Canadian Tire - not just for tires
(also for transmissions apparently)

Waiting for a taxi to our hotel 
(Yes, we only made it an hour down the road)

The treats we were taking to the friends we were seeing tonight 
The bakery lady told us not to share them
I think it’s her fault we didn’t get to!


Stay tuned friends, to see if we get to move forward or backwards an hour tomorrow!
Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment